1. Prayer is not a 'spare wheel' that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a 'steering wheel' that directs the right path throughout.
2. So why is a car's windshield so large and the rear view window so small? Because our past is not as important as our future. So, look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a book. It takes few second to burn but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If it's going well, enjoy it. That won't last long. If it's going badly, don't worry. That wan't last long either.
5. Old friends are gold. New friends are diamond. Don't forget the gold bacause to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold.
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, it is just a bend, not the end.
7. When Allah swt solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities, when Allah swt doesn't solve your problem, He has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked a wise man: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied, "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, Allah swt listen to you and bless them; sometimes when you are safe and happy. remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow's trouble, it takes away today's peace.
Alhamdullillah, inspiring words from beloved ustazah.
May Allah grand us beautiful Friday with His love and bless, inshaAllah :)